FOOD GRADE ‘GELLING’ GELATIN FOR GUT HEALTH Gelatin is a pure collagen. Collagen is essential for the integrity of the skin. Collagen is the substance that is derived from processing animal bones and connective tissue. Today, gelatin is missing from the modern Australian diet. Adding Gelatin can balance the amino acid ratio and can lower cortisol which will reduce inflammation. Gelatin is fantastic for the gastrointestinal system. It assists the body to digest, decreasing the susceptibility to allergies. Gelatin naturally binds to water and helps food to move through the digestive tract more easily. The keratin in Gelatin assists the structural integrity of the gastrointestinal lining. Ideal for those suffering from multiple food allergies known as leaky gut.
Digestive Health - Food Grade Gelatin
REPAIR THE GUT LINING AND AID DIGESTION
- Sourced from Australian cattle - pasture raised.
- Aids digestion by soothing the gastrointestinal tract and it naturally binds to water, helping food move through the digestive tract more easily.
- Food grade gelatin can assist in reducing food sensitivities by reducing inflammation in the gastrointestinal system.
- Gelatin contains keratin, a protein, that improves the condition of hair, nails and skin.
- Including Gelatin in your daily diet you can assist the lining of your stomach and digestive tract to repair.
- Great source of dietary collagen.
- No fat or cholesterol.
- No additives or colouring agents.